20eBookBinder 1.3.0 released
Note-C 1.3.0 is now available at the Mac App Store. Since presenting the beta-version of eBookBinder 1.3.0 there has been only small changes. Therefore there are no changes to the list of changes. Nevertheless again a small overview of the most important changes: Next to the new features exporting and importing of eBookBinder-Projects to share them with your colleagues and friends and a search/replace-feature for editing chapters, also the import of ePubs is now drastically faster. Additionally the user-interface has been updated to conform better with the look of the latest versions of OSX.
The full list of changes:
- Action Search/Replace for single chapters or a whole project. The action can be accessed from the action-popup below the chapters-table
- eBookBinder-projects export and import
- drastically faster import of ePub-eBooks
- mproved setting of the cover-image when importing ePubs and the cover images hasn't been set correctly within the original-ePub
- reworked user-interface, a dark-mode can be set via the preferences
- solved an issue when generating the table of contents and one or more chapter-titles have a &-character inside
- solved an issue when including chapter-titles to chapters and one or more chapter-titles have a &-character inside
Until next time!