19Myary 1.4.0 Preview
The next Update of Myary is almost ready. Next to several improvements and bugfixes, this version also offers several new small features to mark working with Myary easier and more productive. Additionally there are some enhancements regarding the Look&Feel of Myary. You can read all the details in the list of changes below.
A Beta-Demo to try out the new features and improvements can be be downloaded from following link: Beta-Demo Download
If there are any issues, don't hesitate and write a comment below this entry or use the support-form to write me a message.
The full list of changes:
- context-menu-actions for the editor
- remove markup from selection
- trim selected text
- if there is no set icon for a diary, the corresponding folder-icon of the diary will be used, individual folder-icons, set by user, can be used
- selected text, or the whole text when there is no selection, can be shared using the sharing-symbol and will be forwarded to the OSX-Sharing-System (only OSX 10.8 or higher)
- dock-less-mode (to be set in the preferences), so Myary can be used like a background-app
- new preference-option: automatic toggle of the attachment-bar, blend in when there are attachments, blend out if there are no attachments
- new preference-option: optional line-gutters for the editing-field
- new preference-behavior: when creating a new diary and the title of this diary is still "unnamed diary", the title will be set to the name of the folder of the diary automatically
- improved behavior of the search/replace-bar in conjunction with shortcuts
- within the attachment-bar, while displaying a preview of the attachments, arrow-keys can be used to navigate between the different attachments
- when adding attachments to the text, the focus remains on the text, so you can immediately continue writing
- BBCode 1.0.1 and Smark 1.1.5 implemented
- several improvements and enhancements of the editor-core
- improvements when changing diaries and file-extensions within the preferences
- improvements regarding displaying icons in the popup-selector of the status-bar panel
- resolved an issue when deleting diaries in the preferences and updating the diary-switch-navigation-bar
- german preferences: when creating a new diary, the placeholder-name will be displayed in German
Until next time!