06Note-C 1.4.2 Preview
The next update for Note-C is near. This update adds several improvements and fine-tuning to Note-C next to some bugfixes.
Additionally, starting with this version of Note-C, Mac App Store customers gain full access to the direct-version of Note-C. Meaning, when using a direct-version of Note-C and you have purchased and installed the Mac App Store-Version of Note-C, you can also use the direct-version from this website without limitations.
A Beta-Demo to try out the new features and improvements can be be downloaded from following link: Beta-Demo Download
If there are any issues, don’t hesitate and write a comment below this entry or use the support-form to write me a message.
The full list of changes:
- list of files is now sorted in natural way (previous behavior 1, 10, 11, 2, 20, 21, 3 -- Now 1, 2, 3, 10, 11, 20, 21)
- adopted file-/folder selection-bar-style for OSX Yosemite and up
- several internal code- and interface optimizations
- improved drag'n drop behavior when dragging images from websites to Note-C
- when adding an image with spaces in filename to text, percent escapes will be added
- Optimizations for the preview-display
- Smark version 1.1.6 added
- resolves interface-glitch for the Tab-Action-Manager in OSX Yosemite and up
- resolves a bug which lead to false selection when renaming a entry and the renamed entry would become the first entry of the selected notebook
- resolves an issue when changing font-, background-colors in preferences using the color-slide-selector which can result in Note-C crashing
Until next time!