14Note-C 1.4.2 released
Note-C 1.4.2 is now available and ready for download at the Mac App Store. There haven't been any changes since the beta-version, therefore there is nothing new on the list of changes.
The full list of changes:
- list of files is now sorted in natural way (previous behavior 1, 10, 11, 2, 20, 21, 3 -- Now 1, 2, 3, 10, 11, 20, 21)
- adopted file-/folder selection-bar-style for OSX Yosemite and up
- several internal code- and interface optimizations
- improved drag'n drop behavior when dragging images from websites to Note-C
- when adding an image with spaces in filename to text, percent escapes will be added
- Optimizations for the preview-display
- Smark version 1.1.6 added
- resolves interface-glitch for the Tab-Action-Manager in OSX Yosemite and up
- resolves a bug which lead to false selection when renaming a entry and the renamed entry would become the first entry of the selected notebook
- resolves an issue when changing font-, background-colors in preferences using the color-slide-selector which can result in Note-C crashing
Until next time!