22SizeMyPics 1.5.0 released
SizeMyPics 1.5.0 is now available at the Mac App Store. For existing users this update is free and offers some new interesting features, which have been requested by some users.
Next to a new layout for the user-interface, the most interesting new feature is probably the option to add watermarks to your images. You can add an image as watermark to your images as well a text. Both options offers diverse adjustments to create your very personal watermarks. To make sure this is an easy process, a preview-feature has been added. This allows to preview your images how they will look after the batch-processing. Here's the complete list of changes:
- new, compact interface
- watermark-feature added with following options
- add watermark-image
- add watermark-text
- add watermark-image and -text
- new option for resizing-option "Crop to fit" available. Now, the position from where to crop should be performed can be set
- preview-feature, displays the images how they will look after after processing
- batch-processing-button now displays the number of images to be processed
- some mistakes within the interface resolved
- some improvements to the resizing-method-selection, no additional elements will be displayed when no method is selected
- file-collector displays a symbol when no files have been added to SizeMyPics yet
Until next time!