28eBookBinder 1.3.0 Preview
The next update of eBookBinder nears its completion. Next to the new features exporting and importing of eBookBinder-Projects to share them with your colleagues and friends and a search/replace-feature for editing chapters, also the import of ePubs is now drastically faster. Additionally the user-interface has been updated to conform better with the look of the latest versions of OSX.
A Beta-Demo to try out the new features and improvements can be be downloaded from following link: Beta-Demo Download
If there are any issues, don't hesitate and write a comment below this entry or use the support-form to write me a message.
The full list of changes:
- Action Search/Replace for single chapters or a whole project. The action can be accessed from the action-popup below the chapters-table
- eBookBinder-projects export and import
- drastically faster import of ePub-eBooks
- mproved setting of the cover-image when importing ePubs and the cover images hasn't been set correctly within the original-ePub
- reworked user-interface, a dark-mode can be set via the preferences
- solved an issue when generating the table of contents and one or more chapter-titles have a &-character inside
- solved an issue when including chapter-titles to chapters and one or more chapter-titles have a &-character inside
Until next time!