25MarkMyWords 1.8.1 Preview
The next update of MarkMyWords is almost ready. Next to several bugfixes and smaller adjustments to the user-interface, this update also offers some interesting new features. There are improvements for the editor, which handles list-point more nicely. Additionally the document-window got a "memory" for the split-setting. This means, depending on the last setting (just editor, just preview or editor/preview at the same time), succeeding documents will be opened accordingly. You can set the split-pane by using the switch-button from the toolbar.
A Beta-Demo to try out the new features and improvements can be be downloaded from following link: Beta-Demo Download
If there are any issues, don’t hesitate and write a comment below this entry or use the support-form to write me a message.
The full list of changes:
- Editor-enhancement: intelligent list-indenting, when setting a list-point-symbol and hitting Tab-key, the list-point-symbol will be moved accordingly
- attachment-bar improvement: Drag'n Drop support for dragging images from the attachment-bar to image-editors
- editor/preview split-panes setting-memory: MarkMyWords now remembers the last setting of the split-pane (just editor, just preview, editor and preview) and will open succeeding documents accordingly
- several interface-tweaks
- improved adding of files to the attachment-bar
- improved automatic list-creation for Textile and Wikitext
- support of #-symbol for ordered lists
- support for deep-level lists (e.g. **, ###, ...)
- window recognize saved-state when using predefined save-folders for saving
- an issue resolved where some parts of MarkMyWords don't react to Markup-Language switching
- Placeholder-Localizations in add-file-to-attachments-sheet fixed
Until next time!