08MarkMyWords 1.8.1 released
MarkMyWords 1.8.1 is now available and ready for download at the Mac App Store and in-app update (direct purchasers only). There haven't been any changes since the beta-version, therefore there is nothing new on the list of changes.
The full list of changes:
- Editor-enhancement: intelligent list-indenting, when setting a list-point-symbol and hitting Tab-key, the list-point-symbol will be moved accordingly
- attachment-bar improvement: Drag'n Drop support for dragging images from the attachment-bar to image-editors
- editor/preview split-panes setting-memory: MarkMyWords now remembers the last setting of the split-pane (just editor, just preview, editor and preview) and will open succeeding documents accordingly
- several interface-tweaks
- improved adding of files to the attachment-bar
- improved automatic list-creation for Textile and Wikitext
- support of #-symbol for ordered lists
- support for deep-level lists (e.g. **, ###, ...)
- window recognize saved-state when using predefined save-folders for saving
- an issue resolved where some parts of MarkMyWords don't react to Markup-Language switching
- Placeholder-Localizations in add-file-to-attachments-sheet fixed
Until next time!