29Myary 1.6.0 Preview
The next big update of Note-C is almost here. With version 1.5.0 users can expect next to several smaller improvements also nice new features. A real highlight is the feature to add multiple entries to a single selected day. By using the popup-button left next to the entry-title you can add a new entry to the selected day. Additionally you can also this popup-button to switch between the different entries of the selected day. All those additional entries will be saved as single files and also have the existing features like setting a color-label, can be searched, add attachments to them and can be exported.
Another important new feature/change is related to the year-selection. Next to extending the year-span to 1-4000, you can also type in the desired year now.
These are just a few highlights of this update, all details what's new in this version are listed in the list of changes.
A Beta-Demo to try out the new features and improvements can be be downloaded from following link: Beta-Demo Download
If there are any issues, don’t hesitate and write a comment below this entry or use the support-form to write me a message.
The full list of changes:
- now each day multiple entries can be written, which will be saved in separate files
- use the button next to the entry-title to add a new entry to the selected day or to choose another already written entry of the current day
- those entries can be individually labeled with a color-label
- those entries will be displayed within the search as individual entries
- those entries will be considered when exporting diaries
- when changing a month, no longer the first day of a month will be selected, but the currently selected day-number
- the available years has been increased to 1-4000. Additionally, you can also type in the year-number instead of selecting it from the popup-menu
- adjustments to the appearance of the Tab-Action-table
- date of results within the search-table will be displayed localized now
- when searching for entries, titles of entries are considered too
- when displaying search-results, the title of an entry will be displayed too
- smaller improvements when writing meta-data of textbundle-files
- more efficient processing of diaries during export
- smaller adjustments to the user-interface
- solves an issue when exporting a diary into a single file
Until next time!