22MarkMyWords 1.9.1 Preview
The next update for MyarkMyWords is coming soon. With this update the syntax-highlighting regarding link-detection for secure-http links is improved for the languages Markdown, MultiMarkdown and Smark. Addionally two severe bugs were corrected.
A Beta-Demo to try out the new features and improvements can be be downloaded from following link: Beta-Demo Download
If there are any issues, don’t hesitate and write a comment below this entry or use the support-form to write me a message.
The full list of changes:
- shortcut for named links added (CMD+Shift+L)
- shortcut for locking the preview-pane changed to (CMD+ALT+L)
- updated Syntax-Highlighting for Markdown, MultiMarkdown, Smark (To load the updated highlights, please go to Preferences > Select Markups and click on the "Reset all styles"-Button. Please reopen any open documents to reload the syntax-highlighting)
- fixed a bug for the Markup-Option "doTheMath", which rendered this option to be unusable
- fixed an internal issue for the File-Browser
- fixed a bug for Smark-transformation which lead to crashing MarkMyWords in OSX 10.6
Until next time!