01MarkMyWords 1.9.1 released
MarkMyWords 1.9.1 is now available and ready for download at the Mac App Store and on Xelaton.com.
There haven't been any changes since the beta-version, therefore there is nothing new on the list of changes.
MarkMyWords 1.9.0 complete release notes
- shortcut for named links added (CMD+Shift+L)
- shortcut for locking the preview-pane changed to (CMD+ALT+L)
- updated Syntax-Highlighting for Markdown, MultiMarkdown, Smark (To load the updated highlights, please go to Preferences > Select Markups and click on the "Reset all styles"-Button. Please reopen any open documents to reload the syntax-highlighting)
- fixed a bug for the Markup-Option "doTheMath", which rendered this option to be unusable
- fixed an internal issue for the File-Browser
- fixed a bug for Smark-transformation which lead to crashing MarkMyWords in OSX 10.6
Until next time!